Keeping the nail salon clean and especially the pedicure chair is extremely important in ensuring quality and best service for customers.
This not only keeps the salon clean but also gives customers a sense of relaxation and experience in a professional salon.
So, SalonDepot.com will cover the basics of keeping pedicure chairs and equipment clean at your nail spa.
How long to clean?
These are frequently asked questions.
Depending on how much time you spend with the customer or if one of the equipment is only used for a short period of time, then you need to be disinfected and sanitized, or (discarded with tools for single use only) after completing a client’s nail care.
Such as pedicure spa foot baths and tools such as sharpening files and towels after use you need to clean, disinfect and properly disinfect and store.
As for tools and equipment that have not been used for a long time, the device will surely get a lot of dust attached to it, so we need to clean it thoroughly before using it to ensure safety and hygiene.
Sanitary Pedicure Chair in Nail Salon
Before we dive into specific equipment, you need to have a clear understanding of the basic rules for cleaning your pedicure spa and salon that employees need to follow and follow.
- Before serving customers, wash your hands with antibacterial soap.
- Properly disinfect and sanitize tools / equipment prior to use.
- Use less toxic quality cleaning and disinfecting cleaning products.
- Avoid using substandard products that will interfere with your equipment, employees and customers.
- After working session, you need to clean the surface of tools and equipment with disinfectant solution.
- A disposable tool should not be reused, even after it has been cleaned and cleaned.
- You need to have a cleaning log, for easy communication with customers to make sure all the staff are on the job and are proficient.
This will help you know which equipment has been cleaned and which equipment is reused.
In addition, this also helps customers feel more secure about ensuring the safety of employees’ tools.
Through the article, surely you can understand the basics of keeping your nail salon clean, right. So, in the following article, SalonDepot.com will join you in exploring the specific process of cleaning Pedicure chairs at nail salons.