IQ B8 Spa Pedicure Chair with Magnetic Jet
Newest Air Ventilation Pipe B8 pedicure chair for nail salons, the required exhaust shall include ventilation tables or other systems that capture the contaminants and odors at their source and are capable of exhausting a minimum of 50 cfm per station
Mechanical exhaust is required and recirculation is prohibited except that recirculation shall be permitted where the resulting supply airstream consists of not more than 10 percent air recirculated from these spaces.
Newest Model 2018 pedicure spa chair, Pedicure Chair for its stylish lines, durable construction, performance, and value. Delivering a top-of-industry spa experience, The IQ B8 further impresses with its beautiful bowl, clean and powerful pipeless™ jets, full shiatsu massage, and easy footrest adjustment, wrapped in LED base lighting
Pedicure Spa Chair:
- Shiatsu massage system – rolling, tapping, kneading, multifunction
- Power seat – recline, forward, backward with remote control
- Premium Synthetic Leatherrett
- Armrest – pull up for easy access on both sides
- Wooden manicure tray
- Free matching technician stool
Pedicure Spa Shell:
- Fiberglass coated with gel resin
- The Shell base is chemical resistance
- Pull out spray to easily clean the tub
- Adjustable footrest (Fiber Glass)
- Color therapy mood lights
- DuraJet pipe-less whirlpool system
- SIngle faucet for hot/cold water
IQ B8 Spa Pedicure Chair with Magnetic Jet Specifications:
Dimensions – 55″L x 31″W x 54″H
Tub Capacity – 5 US gal.
Drain Source – 1-1/4″ drain. 1/2″ if discharge installed. Must meet local plumbing codes using schedule 40 drain pipe and appropriate traps.
Water Source – 1/2″ pipe thread fitting hot and cold. Must meet local plumbing codes. Normal water pressure of 30 – 120 PSI required.
Electrical – 2 Whirlpool System. DuraJet or Magnet Jet™ 1/5hp 120V 2AMP 60hz. Discharge pump 110V 5.5AMP 60hz.
Must meet local codes. Ground fault interrupter required.